The Department of Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Extension Education has been setup to equip the students with knowledge and skills of extension techniques, principles and sociology. The department has also the mandate to conduct extension education research & social research and to transfer need based technologies to the ultimate end users.
|Dr. K. M. Dakhore||01.02.2008 to 31.01.2010|
Undergraduate Courses of B.V.Sc. & A.H as per VCI norms
- Transfer of technologies through trainings/exhibitions/demonstrations/farmers meet/group discussion/awareness rally etc.
- Answers queries of stakeholders
- Adopted villages activities
- Compilation of monthly extension activities & progressive, monthly governor, monthly adopted village, quarterly news for MAFSU newsletter, annual reports, local news of various functions, time to time required information by MAFSU etc.
- Organization or participation in trainings, exhibitions, demonstrations etc.
- Intranet coordination
|Dr. N.V. Khode
|Dr. S R. Avhad